ticket raised

Products Show Up, But Purchase Link Unavailable

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kandace Friesen_*

Guest_Kandace Friesen_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

I am using Thesis 1.8.2 and Exchange.

I have created my first product, but on the preview page (and even after the page is published) there is not a link to be able to purchase it.

When you go to my shop products page (which I have embedded the code into to show my store, and selected the page on the pages section) you can see the product, the description, cost, and even the picture, but when you click on it, all you get is the description with no way to be able to purchase it.

I have set up PayPal Secure and everything is working there. Even the sample item that was created in exchange works the same way.

I have deactivated all plugins and am still having the same problem.

I have spent hours on this ... hours!

What am I missing?

You can see what I mean here: http://www.friesenvirtualassistants.com/shop-products/

#2 Guest_Kandace Friesen_*

Guest_Kandace Friesen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

So I ended up creating and adding a PayPal button in PayPal and embedding it in my site as a temporary fix, but I would like to resolve this issue so I can be a total Exchange supporter.

Does anybody have any ideas on what the problem might be?

#3 Glenn Ansley

Glenn Ansley

iThemes Plugin Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Exchange - Stripe, Toolkit
  • 55 posts
  • LocationWake Forest, NC

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

Hi,
Would you mind temporarily switching to the default WordPress theme and telling me if the button shows up then? It could be a conflict with the theme. We need to rule that out.

Thanks.

#4 Guest_Kandace Freisen_*

Guest_Kandace Freisen_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostGlenn Ansley, on 20 August 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

Hi,
Would you mind temporarily switching to the default WordPress theme and telling me if the button shows up then? It could be a conflict with the theme. We need to rule that out.

Thanks.

Hi Glenn - You are a genius! I switched (for like two minutes) to the 2013 theme in WordPress and the buy now and add to cart buttons do show up, so it has something to do with Thesis 1.8.2.

How can I fix that? I don't want to use the workaround I created if I don't have to. I love your product as it's intended to work. :)

Thanks!
Kandace

#5 Glenn Ansley

Glenn Ansley

iThemes Plugin Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Exchange - Stripe, Toolkit
  • 55 posts
  • LocationWake Forest, NC

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:03 AM

Hi Kandace,
Thanks for confirming that. It appears that there are some conflicts between Thesis and Exchange. We've documented it on our bug list and will be taking a look but I don't have an estimated delivery date for you at this point.

Glenn

#6 Guest_Kandace Friesen_*

Guest_Kandace Friesen_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostGlenn Ansley, on 26 August 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

Hi Kandace,
Thanks for confirming that. It appears that there are some conflicts between Thesis and Exchange. We've documented it on our bug list and will be taking a look but I don't have an estimated delivery date for you at this point.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for letting me know. I am anxious to have it working properly because I think it's AWESOME!

I will keep checking back.

Cheers!
Kandace

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket raised

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users