Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

information

Stripe Subscriptions

exchange stripe subscription plan

2 replies to this topic

#1 ccody

ccody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Is there a way to get Exchange to work with Stripe subscriptions? I've set up the subscription plans in the Stripe dashboard but don't see a way of linking them to my site. I would like to have a purchase button on my pricing table but the only way I see is though setting up a subscription button with Paypal...then I wouldn't need Exchange :(

Something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Carol
Carol Cody WordPress Solutions
604 W Mary Street
Austin, TX 78704

512-217-0099
carol@carolcody.com

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,876 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hey Carol,

Do you mean like a recurring payments/billing type option?  If so, that is not available in Exchange at this time (for Stripe or PayPal).  It is, however, something we're working on.  I don't have a timeline for exactly when that would become available, but it is in the works.

You can see what's going on with Exchange on our Public Roadmap.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 ccody

ccody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Thanks Elise :)

The road map says that this feature will be part of the Membership add-on which is due out mid to late September.

Carol
Carol Cody WordPress Solutions
604 W Mary Street
Austin, TX 78704

512-217-0099
carol@carolcody.com

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information, exchange, stripe, subscription plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users