Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Control Output Of Order Numbers

3 replies to this topic

#1 chznvrt

chznvrt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

What's the current logic behind the order numbers that are generated? Is there a way to control this? Say, from a specific start number, then be sequential?

The first order number on the site I'm doing was "#000935". The second was "#000956".

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,871 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hi Hugh,

Technically, the payments are "posts" and use the WordPress post id.  If you look at your actual post id's, you'll notice it does the same thing.  So, for instance, the last two posts I created had idea numbers along the lines of 215 and 217.  Then the next transaction on my site was #217.  

Setting a specific starting transaction number is not an option at this time.  I will add it as a feature request however, though I don't have a timeline for if/when it will be added.  You can check out our Exchange Roadmap to see what we have going on.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 chznvrt

chznvrt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi Elise,

OK, that makes sense. Definitely would like to see the option to control this though - will help people with certain accounting/tracking needs.

I've signed up with trello to track the Exchange Roadmap and participate in the discussions. The ability/access to add a "card" wasn't evident. Where is the best place to submit feature requests? (I have a few.)

Thanks
Hugh

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,871 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

Hey Hugh,

There isn't a way for you to add cards, but you can vote on them.  You can send in your feature requests here and I'll add them to the Trello board:  http://ithemes.com/exchange/feature-request/

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users