Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

bSocial pre-sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lou Anne_*

Guest_Lou Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

My masthead is the full width of the site. Can the menu be moved from the top right to the bottom right of the hearder?

Is it possible to replace the links to the right of the rotating photo to be text with an image in the backgroud?

/Users/LOUANN%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-187.png

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hi,

could you please sign in and post your support question in the appropriate members only theme forum, this is a general and public pre-sales forum.

thanks!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hi! I'm very interested in this theme. Before purchasing it I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. The widgets on the homepage, can I include images on them?
2. Can I replace the Video of the Week and the Navigation in the bottom for other widgets with links to more of my content on the site? Can these links have images?
3. Can I add even more widgets on the homepage for links to my content.
4. Can I have two side bars instead of one on the pages?
5. Can I use the "About" widget on the pages to link to something different?
6. Can the menu on the sidebar include images.

And last, is this Ads ready? Can I have a banner on top and different ad units on the homepage and individual pages?

I've read in other comments and answers that a lot can be changed knowing CSS but I was wondering how much could be done from the "Appearance" "Widgets" section on wordpress. We have a different theme magazine and we're able to do a lot of that from the widgets area.

Thanks!

Cat

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hi Cat,

let me try:
  • images can be added to widgets, using plain html, or the image widget plugin
  • the video and navigation in the footer are not widgets. The video can be replaced with another video using the theme options though, the navigation can be based on pages and/or categories through settings,
  • if you know how to register widgets in WordPress, you can, but it requires coding skills and changing theme template files (which is generally not recommended)
  • see previous, but it would be a difficult task, since the theme width is based on one sidebar
  • you can enter the content for the About section through the theme options, and are free to use any text or code you want, so yes
  • no, (well, anything of course is possible, but it will take quite a bit of coding and hacking)

last: There are no special provisions in the theme for the ad banners and add units functionality you mention

hope this clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.