Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Problem With Ithemes Carousel

carousel plugin wordpress update error website problem images wordpress 3.6

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Alisa_*

Guest_Alisa_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hi,
I have a wordpress website called www.doublehappinessjewelry.com
It had not been updated since 2012.
It had a carousel rotation of pics on the home page.
I updated the site yesterday it is now wordpress 3.6
The home page photo carousel disappeared.
I have version 1.0.24 of Carousel.
Are they incompatible? do I need up update my plug in?
I dont know why it stopped working.
I am not a tech.. so layman's terms please..
thanks
Alisa

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hello Alisa,

Without updating for a year there could be a number of possible issues. It is always recommended to stay up to date with everything on your site. For support with this issue you'll need to renew your license and post in the appropriate forum. If you'd like to renew there's a 25% Customer Loyalty Discount. You can contact sales@ithemes.com for more information.

Thanks for understanding,

Gerroald