#1 chdigital

chdigital

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Hi Elise, Ronald et all.
I am sure you are both tired of hearing this question by now, but...

I have at least two clients with whom I am building e-commerce sites who need responsive design (for mobile) to sell physical products.
Is there now any idea of when this feature may be released? Last information I saw was in early July.

Is there a BETA version perhaps?

I really want to use the Attent theme to build these two sites and the wp-ecommerce gold cart plugin is not responsive at all.

Any ideas or suggestions you all might have would be appreciated.

Forrest

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,397 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi Forrest,

I don't have a timeline for when Physical Products will be added to Exchange.  You can see on our Exchange Roadmap that the Physical Products one of the things that are up next, but I still don't have a date for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ecommerce, exchange, physical products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users