Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Plugin Licensing Question

license loopbuddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sepia_*

Guest_sepia_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

I'm posing this question here because I didn't get a clear answer from sales contact. The plugin in question is Loopbuddy. My question is, 'Am I limited to using the Loopbuddy plugin on just 2 sites or is the use allowed on unlimited sites?'. If I understand this right, I can use the plugin on unlimited sites but the license is for support/upgrades for one year pertaining to just 2 websites that has the plugin installed. Hopefully I can get a clear answer from someone here. Thank you.

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hello Sepia,

You're correct. You can use the plugin on as many sites as you'd like. Any site that isn't licensed will not be eligible for updates or support. When you make the purchase your license is good for one year. After that you'll need to renew which comes with a 25% Customer Loyalty Discount.

I hope this clarifies and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 Guest_sepia_*

Guest_sepia_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Whew! Finally got a straight answer. That's enough information for me to purchase Loopbuddy. As far a support, I'm not a web developer/designer nor a PHP coder. I'll need some help getting Loopbuddy to work to it's full potential on a couple of non-iTheme wordpress templates. Hopefully, somebody here will happily assist me.

#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,636 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hey Sepia,

I'm glad this clarifies things for you. We have some great information in the LoopBuddy Codex as well a great Webinar. If you need assistance you can start a thread in the LoopBuddy Support Forum after you purchase.

Thanks for your interest in LoopBuddy and welcome to the community!

Gerroald