Builder Compatibility With Wp E-Commerce Plugin

builder wp e-commerce plugin compatibility

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Geoff O'Donoghue_*

Guest_Geoff O'Donoghue_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hi Support Forum,
I am a lapsed but happy Builder Theme user. I would like to subscribe to, and use Builder again for a new e-commerce project. WP e-Commerce is what I intend to use if it is compatible with the Builder theme.
Are there any compatibility issues or is there another preferred and tested e-commerce plugin?
Geoff

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,345 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hi Geoff,

we have several child themes that are "e-commerce" ready, each for one or more of the most used e-commerce plugins: Thrifty (Shopp  and Woocommerce, announcement), Threads (Shopp, announcement), Market (announcement) and Depot (announcement) both for Shopp, Cart66 and WP-Ecommerce,

And, we have just released our own e-commerce solution, Exchange, New functionality is added constanctly, so you might want to keep an eye on that as well,

hope this helps, a bit,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.