Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

ticket raised

Stripe Error In Test Mode

stripe add-on

6 replies to this topic

#1 vsberkeley

vsberkeley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'm trying to test the stripe payments in test mode. I keep getting the error: "No such customer: cus_2YClHjbguGWS4v"

I'm using the latest version of exchange and stripe 1.1.5

site:www.mosheandelias.com

Thanks.
V.

#2 vsberkeley

vsberkeley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Update #1:
I switched to live mode to test it. It worked in live mode with a payment. So I'll take the money. :)

But I noticed that the sidebar cart only shows the pay with paypal button. I'd like it to give the
stripe option as well. Is there a setting I need to adjust?

#3 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi V,

The most recent version of Stripe is 1.1.6.  So please try updating to the latest version to see if that clears up the issue.

You might also test for a plugin conflict.  I went in to test the Stripe button issue you're having and I'm getting an "ERROR: Empty CAPTCHA" error when I try to login.  So, try deactivating all of your plugins except for Exchange and the Stripe add-on and then see if it works properly.  If it does, reactivate your other plugins one at a time, testing Exchange/Stripe each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.

Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#4 vsberkeley

vsberkeley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

Elise,
I updated the exchange plugin and the stripe plugin and deactivated all the other plugins as you suggested and still no pay now button. I don't wish to use paypal so only the stripe option is active but it is not working. I am in live mode not test mode. Do you need to log into the back end to look at it?

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hey V,

You can send me login information and I'll take a look.  You can PM it to me here on the forum or email it to me at elise@ithemes.com.  Just be sure to include a link to this post so I know what the message is in regards to.

Thanks,

Elise

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hi V,

So it looks like this is due to a plugin conflict.  It appears there is a conflict between the Stripe add-on and BoomBar.  If you disable BoomBar and then refresh the product page, click the Buy Now button, you should see your purchase button.  

I've passed this along to our developers and they'll take a look.  As soon as I have an update for you, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Elise

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hey V,

The issue appears to have been in BoomBar.  You should see that an update is now available for BoomBar (v 1.1.9).  

Try updating BoomBar and then let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange Add-on - Stripe forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket raised, stripe add-on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users