Jump to content


Threads Template?

pre-sales-and-other-inquiries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Robson Desa_*

Guest_Robson Desa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I did ask this question to Charleen and she asked me to post here:

Hey Robson:

Please copy and paste your question in our pre-sales forum where our Builder Developers will assist:

http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/

Thanks.


--
Charleen
iThemes Sales
http://www.ithemes.com


Dear Charleen,


Thank you for let me know about the compatibility of Woo Commerce with Threads theme and the coupon code. Before placing the order, I do have a last minute question about some feature:
When I went to the http://demos.ithemes.com/threads/shop/emailbuddy/ , I didn't see the option for sizes (s,m,l,xl etc...), is it something that I can change in WordPress dashboard (attributes) or I it can be changed within Builder?

Regards,

Robson Desa
Charlotte, NC
usrobson@yahoo.com

Can anyone help me with this question?

Thank you



#2 Koop

Koop

    iThemes Lead Developer

  • Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Robson,

While Threads is compatible with WooCommerce, the store you are seeing on the demo is for Shopp Plugin because we built Threads for Shopp. We do not have a demo with Threads and WooCommerce.

Hope this helps.

Justin is the Lead Front End Developer for iThemes.


#3 Guest_Robson Desa_*

Guest_Robson Desa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostKoop, on 07 October 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Robson,

While Threads is compatible with WooCommerce, the store you are seeing on the demo is for Shopp Plugin because we built Threads for Shopp. We do not have a demo with Threads and WooCommerce.

Hope this helps.

Justin,
I'm sorry but I think I didn't make my question clear. I know this is a shopp plugin with is compatible with Woo. My question is:
If I buy this plugin and install (WordPress and Woo Commerce), will I be able to edit and include the missing size (t-shirt sizes) attribute and variable on the template? If yes, could I do it through woo products or builder?
Please let me know.
Thanks

#4 Koop

Koop

    iThemes Lead Developer

  • Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostRobson Desa, on 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

I know this is a shopp plugin with is compatible with Woo.

No really sure what you are saying here.

View PostRobson Desa, on 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

If I buy this plugin and install (WordPress and Woo Commerce), will I be able to edit and include the missing size (t-shirt sizes) attribute and variable on the template?

Which plugin are you referring to buying?

Sorry, I am just trying to understand what you are asking.

View PostRobson Desa, on 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Could I do it through woo products or builder?

Any ecommerce items for WooCommerce are handled by WooCommerce.

Justin is the Lead Front End Developer for iThemes.