Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Threads Template?

pre-sales-and-other-inquiries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Robson Desa_*

Guest_Robson Desa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I did ask this question to Charleen and she asked me to post here:

Hey Robson:

Please copy and paste your question in our pre-sales forum where our Builder Developers will assist:

http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/

Thanks.

--
Charleen
iThemes Sales
http://www.ithemes.com

Dear Charleen,

Thank you for let me know about the compatibility of Woo Commerce with Threads theme and the coupon code. Before placing the order, I do have a last minute question about some feature:
When I went to the http://demos.ithemes.com/threads/shop/emailbuddy/ , I didn't see the option for sizes (s,m,l,xl etc...), is it something that I can change in WordPress dashboard (attributes) or I it can be changed within Builder?

Regards,

Robson Desa
Charlotte, NC
usrobson@yahoo.com

Can anyone help me with this question?

Thank you

#2 Koop

Koop

iThemes Lead Developer

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Robson,

While Threads is compatible with WooCommerce, the store you are seeing on the demo is for Shopp Plugin because we built Threads for Shopp. We do not have a demo with Threads and WooCommerce.

Hope this helps.

Justin is the Lead Front End Developer for iThemes.

#3 Guest_Robson Desa_*

Guest_Robson Desa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostKoop, on 07 October 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Robson,

While Threads is compatible with WooCommerce, the store you are seeing on the demo is for Shopp Plugin because we built Threads for Shopp. We do not have a demo with Threads and WooCommerce.

Hope this helps.

Justin,
I'm sorry but I think I didn't make my question clear. I know this is a shopp plugin with is compatible with Woo. My question is:
If I buy this plugin and install (WordPress and Woo Commerce), will I be able to edit and include the missing size (t-shirt sizes) attribute and variable on the template? If yes, could I do it through woo products or builder?
Please let me know.
Thanks

#4 Koop

Koop

iThemes Lead Developer

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostRobson Desa, on 07 October 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

I know this is a shopp plugin with is compatible with Woo.

No really sure what you are saying here.

If I buy this plugin and install (WordPress and Woo Commerce), will I be able to edit and include the missing size (t-shirt sizes) attribute and variable on the template?

Which plugin are you referring to buying?

Sorry, I am just trying to understand what you are asking.

Could I do it through woo products or builder?

Any ecommerce items for WooCommerce are handled by WooCommerce.

Justin is the Lead Front End Developer for iThemes.