James Scannell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSan Diego North County

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Having an issue with Exchange. It does not have any features options or settings available. What am I missing?

Attached Thumbnails

• exchange-not-working.jpg

James Scannell
Owner
ABC Computers - I.T. Consultant
   Certified Graphic Designer
   Certified Web Developer
   Instructor
(760) 737-2331

#2 James Scannell

James Scannell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSan Diego North County

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Apparently, the option is not available to me to download (unless it has been given a name other than "Exchange"). This is kind of weird since I have a Dev license for All pluggins and all themes.

As per:
http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_Installation

"Download the Exchange zip file. The iThemes Exchange zip file can be downloaded directly from the WordPress Repository or from the iThemes Member Panel (for current iThemes customers)."

Fortunately, I was able to use:
"To install iThemes Exchange on your WordPress site, visit Plugins > Search from the WordPress Admin Dashboard."

Please make this available for me to download from my member panel "downloads" or at least make it more easily found.
Attached is what I see when I select exchange products to download:exchange-selected.jpg
James Scannell
Owner
ABC Computers - I.T. Consultant
   Certified Graphic Designer
   Certified Web Developer
   Instructor
(760) 737-2331

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

moving this to the Exchange support forum:  http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/207-exchange-ecommerce-plugin/

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,535 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Hi James,

Exchange isn't available with the Dev Suite (or any other of our packages).  It is only available through the WordPress Repository.  

I apologize for the incorrect information on the codex.  It has been corrected.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exchange, builder, funtions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users