Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

resolved

Any Known Issues With Exchange And Style Manager?

4 replies to this topic

#1 mhdoctor

mhdoctor

• Members
  • Others: Webdesign
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I installed Builder, named my own child theme and spent a few hours setting hex codes in Syle Manager.  That seemed to be working.  

Downloaded, Uploaded, and installed Exchange, Member Plugin, MailChip plugin & Recurring payments plugin.  Configured the settings in the first two.  Haven't touched the last one.

Got the open_basedir warning.  Fixed that at my VPS host.  

Went back to make some more style manager changes and found that Style Manager opens, and I could move headings around, but clicking the little down arrow doesn't do anything.  I can't change anything in the displayed css panel either.  

As much as I could see there were no plugin updates since I installed these.

Any ideas?

Paul

PS  I turned off the Recurring Payments plugin and now Style manager is working again.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,695 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hey Paul,

I can confirm that there appears to be a conflict between the Recurring Payments add-on and the Builder Style Manager.  I've reported it to the developers and they'll correct the issue.  I don't have a timeline for when that will be released, but they are looking into it.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 drahn

drahn

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

For me I had to go into the plugins and deactivate it in order to get Style Manager working again. Trying to disable it in Exchange did not work.

#4 flowta

flowta

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

View Postdrahn, on 15 October 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

For me I had to go into the plugins and deactivate it in order to get Style Manager working again. Trying to disable it in Exchange did not work.
That worked for me also. Thanks

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,695 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hi everyone,

There has been an update to the Recurring Payments add-on in Exchange that should correct this issue.  So please try updating to version 1.0.8 of Recurring Payments and then let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users