2 replies to this topic

#1 aplus

aplus

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

I have set up a new installation of Exchange on a non-Builder site, see http://austbar.com.au

I am using simple products, and trying to use PayPal standard and Stripe.

Products show up in the "store"Screenshot 2013-10-14 17.38.12.png

But when you click on them I get a "Page not found"Screenshot 2013-10-14 17.37.49.png

I changed the name for products to  but that seem to update fine.Screenshot 2013-10-14 01.54.30.png

Can you advise how to fix this problem?

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,528 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hi aplus,

Can you try going into Settings > Permalinks and re-saving your Permalinks?  You don't need to change anything, just try saving them again and see if that corrects the issue.

You can also test to see if it is theme related by temporarily activating one of the WordPress default themes, like Twenty Thirteen, and then see if the issue persists.

Give that a try and then let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 innerspacemarketing

innerspacemarketing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I don't know why this worked, but I had the same issue. Clicking Save on the permalinks area fixed it! Thanks Elise!

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users