Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Questions Before Ordering

E-Commerce Video Uploading $197 package Builder Style Manager Plug In Hostmonster

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Susan Walsh_*

Guest_Susan Walsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

What type of question do you have? I have a sales question Name Susan Walsh Email susaninparadise@aol.com Subject question before purchasing Message
Hello - I am interested in purchasing the 'All Access Pass'
All 80 iThemes classic themes/Builder Core Theme
All 60 Builder themes/Builder Style Manager plugin
All new themes released for 1 year
1 year of support and updates/+ LoopBuddy & BoomBar
for $197 (less 35% off sale going on right now.)

I had several questions I hope you will answer for me.
1) It is my intention to use Flagship merchant services for my web site since they are already on my iPad and iPhone. First, will this be a problem, and secondly, do I have to pay you extra? I saw something about $150 charge for e-commerce services.
2) I also need to be sure that I can upload video to my web site - it looked like that might be an extra purchase, too - to have that capability?
3) Also, what is the maximum number of 'buttons' I can have on the web site (Home, About, Contact, etc.) Yours all seemed to have only 4 or 5. I was looking for 8.
4) What is the "Builder Style Manager" plug-in? I would like to know if I am going to need to purchase extras from you or not.
5) I saw people had problems with Yahoo or GoDaddy hosting. I have Hostmonster, would that be okay?

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you. - Susan Walsh

#2 Guest_Susan Walsh_*

Guest_Susan Walsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

One more question - I would need the ability to have users sign in with a password.
Is this possible in all of them or only some?  Thanks - Susan

#3 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Hi Susan:

Thank you for your interest in Ithemes Media.

1.  You would be charged any services you used by Flagship Merchant services not Ithemes.

2.   Uploading videos can be done with any of our Themes by using the WordPress dashboard Media Library or by using Plugins.

3.   You can create as many pages as you want as their is not a maximum.

4.  Builder Theme Style Manager plugin can be explained at the link below:
http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Builder_Style_Manager:_Introduction

5.  Any hosting will work with WordPress Themes.

The purchaser of our products is the only one who will have access to their member area and our support forum.  One username and one password per account.

http://ithemes.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Thanks and have a great day.

#4 Guest_Susan Wash_*

Guest_Susan Wash_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Hi - thank you for your reply.  I tried to post this yesterday and it is not here today.  

I understand that I would have to pay Flagship. What I was asking is if it would be a problem importing/using that with one of your themes, as opposed to using a different e-commerce provider...

As for the member area and support, I think you misunderstood my question or I didn't ask it properly.

I have clients enrolled in programs who I will post private information to, and they

will need to be able to use a login to get into my personal web site, where this information is maintained

for them securely and not  be able to be seen by everyone who visits my web site.

Is this something that can be done - to set up a "CLIENT LOG IN" for them into my own web site template
them that I purchase from you, please?

Thank you very much. ~ Susan

#5 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,409 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

Hi Susan,

re. Flagship, I think you should ask them if their software can be used in WordPress. I have not heard of them, nor have I seen an implementation in WordPress. But if there are instructions on how to implement it in WordPress, I have no doubt it will work with our themes as well as with any other WordPress theme.

re. membership, this is not an integrated solution in our themes, yet we have just released a membership addon for our Exchange ecommerce plugin. More here: http://ithemes.com/2013/10/09/start-a-membership-site-with-ithemes-exchange/

Alternatively, there are other membership plugins for WordPress sites: https://www.google.com/#q=WordPress+membership+plugins

hope this clarifies, let us know if you have any further questions,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.