Love Theme! Need Help as Widget Content is Pushed Below all Posts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lynn Mckee_*

Guest_Lynn Mckee_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

I have added the widget to my "Panorama" Themed blog, currently upgraded to Wordpress V3.0. I love the widget although I am having an issue with how it is being displayed. My theme is currently a right handed sidebar theme. All of my widgets up to this point have displayed no problem on the right hand side. The Tabber Widget though is displaying the title of the tabbed widget and then all content/entries (essentially after at the point of the <ul> code) for the widget are pushed all the way down my sidebar past my last post in the main content section. So if there are 10 posts on my page, the remaining content for the Tabber Widget in the sidebar is all the way at the bottom of the main content. I tried changing where my <?php get_sidebar(); ?> is called to call it before building the main content of the page and that does fix the widget, but then my page content shows up after my sidebar. :( So that doesn't work.

Hopefully you can assist me. Here is a trial blog that I don't mind leaving messed up until I can get some help. http://www.qualityperspectives.ca/calendar/blog/

I have removed the widget from my other sites until I can get this worked out.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Cheers,

Lynn

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

Hi Lynn,

Try this:

#3 Guest_Lynn Mckee_*

Guest_Lynn Mckee_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

Oh! Thanks for the super quick response. So I should have thought of that   thanks for pointing it out. I have made that change and it worked great. :)

I am wondering if you can help with another item. The line of text directly under the Tab Headings is something I would like to remove. Right now if the tab is for "Recent Comments", the line I want removed says the same thing so it is pretty redundant. I know it is pulling that line from the title I gave the tabber on the maintenance page but I cannot figure out how to remove it in the display. I am decent with my HTML and CSS but have very little PHP skills. I tried a whole bunch of trial and error to remove this with no luck. :(

Any help with removing the text is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Lynn

Edited by Lynn Mckee, 22 June 2010 - 10:54 PM.

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

Add the following at the end of your theme's style.css:

.tabber-widget-title {
 display: none;
}

.tabber_widget ul {
 margin-top: 26px !important; 
}

#5 Guest_Lynn Mckee_*

Guest_Lynn Mckee_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

Excellent! Thank You :)

I have a new post now, your support has been awesome. Hope to hear back on the other one soon.

Cheers,

Lynn