2 replies to this topic

#1 holodigit

holodigit

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Not all e-commerce are B2C and what miss in WP's e-carts panorama is support for B2B.
I miss these basic features for a B2B e-cart:

1) hide prices per roles (typically hide price to visitors and show to logged users)
2) prices per roles or groups (private, retailers, wholesalers are the bases) with % discounts
3) hide prices and ask for quote, single product or whole cart (singularly, select product and send a quote request, whole cart add products to cart and after, instead payment checkout a quote request checkout, simply send the form with customer data)
4) discounts per quantity

No one shopping cart for WP has these features and force to use other systems (Magento, Prestashop, Opencart to name few) when need to build a B2B e-commerce.
This could be a good premium add-on(s).
What about?

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,542 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hi holodigit,

Thanks for the recommendations.  I'll get them added as feature requests to our Exchange Roadmap.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions or suggestions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 cazwilson

cazwilson

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hide prices per role sounds great.
Also, I've had a couple of clients request 'prices on request' rather than displaying prices - basically a catalogue for requesting quotes. An option I haven't found for WordPress, though I have seen sites doing this.

Cheers,
Carolyn

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exchange, b2b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users