Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Important Security Update for All iThemes Customers - please read this

in progress

Bug In Php Code

5 replies to this topic

#1 aplus

aplus

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I have encountered the attached bug in your code.
Screenshot 2013-10-22 13.37.03.png

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,593 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hi aplus,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Can you give me a little more details?  I'm not seeing this error, so it'd help to know the circumstances under which you're encountering this.  

Are you getting this error when you activate Exchange?  Or is it when you are actually working in Exchange that you see it?  What add-ons do you have enabled?  And have you tried it with all non-Exchange plugins disabled?  

If you could give me some additional details, it'd be helpful!

Thanks,

Elise

#3 aplus

aplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Hi Elise

Sorry I cannot remember exactly. I am working with Exchange and Theme RT-15 by STMCAN

I am sending a separate report about that. It is my major issue with Exchange and I cannot get it working as products generate a “not-found” response.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

Hi aplus,

Can you send me login information for your site?  That will allow me to see what all is going on and diagnose the issue.  

You can send me login information via PM here on the forum or email it to me at elise@ithemes.com.  Just be sure to include a link to this post so I know what the message is in regards to.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi Derek,

I never was able to reproduce the fatal error you received initially, but I was able to fix the 404 error.  It appears there is a bug in the latest release of Exchange that is causing an issue when trying to save the Pages settings.  I'll pass it along to the developers, but I have a workaround that should work for you.

When in Exchange > Settings > Pages on the test site you sent me, I changed the page slug for your product back to "product" and was able to view each product, no longer seeing the 404 page.  You should be able to change that Page Title/Slug and I am able to do so on my site.  This particular issue appears to be related to a theme or plugin conflict.  I believe the conflict is with the theme.

Here's where the bug comes in - when I change the Page Title and Page Slug back to product and try to save the settings, I get an error:  "Please make sure all WordPress page types have a WordPress page selected."  The only page you have set to the WordPress page type is the Store page and it has a WordPress page assigned.  To get around this, I had to change the page type for each page then immediately changed it back and then successfully saved the settings.  So, for example, the Customer Registration page is set to Disabled.  I changed it to Exchange, then immediately changed it back to Disabled.  I repeated this process for each page and then saved the settings.

So, once I completed that process, I went back to your /membership page, selected a product and was able to view the product.

Please try this on your actual site and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#6 aplus

aplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hi Elise,

Reporting back in.

That work-around works.  I was able to set and save the products which now appear correctly.

Moving now to billing.

When I click on billing and select PayPal everything works.

When I choose Stripe the card entry works but FAILS when it tries to find the transaction page with a 404.

See below (these pictures are from the MAIN not TEST site)

Screenshot 2013-10-25 23.51.30.png

Screenshot 2013-10-25 23.51.46.png

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users