Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

in progress

Image As Background Breaking Tabber

tabber images

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamesuk12345

jamesuk12345

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

I have set my tab titles as images using the method suggested on the Ithemes support page, but doing this means the content is only shown in the first post. I changed the title back to text and it worked fine. Any advice would be helpfull.

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hello Jamessuk12345,

Welcome to the iThemes Community Forums!

Could you please (and always :smile:) share a URL so we can see the issue in action?

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 jamesuk12345

jamesuk12345

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the reply Gerroald, Im afraid the client I am doing the work for won't aloow me to share their work in progress. I noticed someone else had this problem in the forum but didnt recieve a solution. Many Thanks

#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hello Jamesuk12345,

This is going to be very difficult if even possible to diagnose without viewing the issue. If you'd like you can PM or email me the link to the site. If you do please add a link to this topic so I'll know what it's in regards to.

gerroald@ithemes.com

You can check for a plugin conflict. Deactivate all other plugins and see if that helps. If it does help then reactivate the plugins one at a time too find the culprit(s), if any.

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Gerroald