Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Page of ALL templates

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:51 AM

Is there one page with ALL the templates and demos listed? I can't seem to find one. I have several themes from my all access pass, but can't find them on the site. Thoughts?

TIA :) <3

Kim

#2 Josh

Josh

Ithemes Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Flexx
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hi Kim,

Go to the member login page and login to your account and since you have the all-access pass all themes should appear for download right after you login.

Thanks! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Hey if you haven't looked at the iThemes codex check it out here!
There are some plugin walkthrough videos on our youtube channel check it out!

#3 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

Thanks Josh. I know they are there, but is there a demo page for EACH theme, but listing all of them to see. Does that make sense? Like the vizbiz template...I had no idea what it looked like until I installed it in my test site to see. It's not listed in the all access pass gallery on http://ithemes.com/all-access-pass/

There are 30 themes listed in the "Gallery" preview but over 80 themes in the pass.

#4 Josh

Josh

Ithemes Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Flexx
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

Yes that makes perfect sense. Well since they are older themes we dont have any direct links to them but you can find them if you type the name of the theme through the search bar that is located in the link you just posted. Most of them have demos but there is a couple older ones that do not.

Thanks! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Hey if you haven't looked at the iThemes codex check it out here!
There are some plugin walkthrough videos on our youtube channel check it out!

#5 Kim Townsend

Kim Townsend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

I'm going to ask again as I'm wondering if this has popped up elsewhere too :)

It would be great to have just one page with a thumbnail of all the templates; at a glance. I know demos of each theme would be time consuming.

iThemes are the only blog themes I use and it would be great to be able to pick a layout at a glance.

Just hoping :D

xoxo

Kim