Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

resolved

Exchange Doesn't Like My Image Sizes

exchange product image

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Allegra_*

Guest_Allegra_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I just installed the Exchange plugin and am trying to create my first product. When I try to  add an image I get an error message that I must upload an image larger than 150x150.  I have tried uploading images from 256x256 to 1024x1024 and still I get this error message. Any ideas?

I'm running WordPress 3.6.1 using a Genesis child theme and version 1.5.0 of the Exchange plugin at http://allegrasinclair.com.

Any ideas?
Allegra

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi Allegra,

I can't seem to replicate this issue that you're having.  Can you try to test for a plugin conflict?  So, you'd deactivate all of your plugins except for Exchange and then see if you can add an image to a product.  If you can, reactivate your other plugins, one at a time, testing Exchange each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.  You can also test to see if this is a theme conflict by temporarily activating one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Thirteen.  

Give that a try and then let us know what you find.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 onlinesimple

onlinesimple

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder, Builder, Builder, Exchange - Stripe
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Hi Elise,
Thanks for the speedy reply! I actually have a staging server where I copied my live site, deactivated all the plugins except Exchange and the problem still exists. It's at asinclair.staging.wpengine.com.
The products page is asinclair.staging.wpengine.com/products but I still can't edit the images.
I activated the default Twenty Thirteen theme and I still get the error that I must upload an image larger than 150x150.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hey Allegra,

Would you mind sending me login information for the test site so I can take a look at the backend?  That'd probably be the best way for me to determine what's going on.  You can PM me the information here on the forum or email it to me at elise@ithemes.com.  Just be sure to include a link to this thread so I know what the message is in regards to.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 onlinesimple

onlinesimple

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

I will send it right now. Thanks.

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hey Allegra,

I took a look at your site and have discovered the issue.  I went into Settings > Media (just your WordPress settings, not Exchange settings) and all of your image sizes there were set to zero.

MediaSettingsZero.png

So I changed those to the standard WordPress settings (shown in the image below) and I was then able to upload images to add them to products.  

CorrectMediaSettings.png

This has affected the images you've loaded previously, so I was unable to select images to use that had already been loaded into the Media Library, but I was able to add new images and use them for Exchange products.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#7 onlinesimple

onlinesimple

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

You rock hard! I will make that change on my live site. Thank you so much!

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Happy to have helped, Allegra!  Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved, exchange, product image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users