I'm having several issues with Exchange I need help with. Please forgive my ignorance as I'm using exchange for the first time. I'm getting an error when trying to process a live transaction (worked well with sandbox). I'm also having other issues with the "ghost" pages which I'm sure they are "user" errors...LOL!!! (see below):
1. After the registration option I get the "Purchase" button and received the following error: (please note I did not get this error in Chrome).
Service Unavailable - Zero size object
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
2. When I use Exchanges' "Store" ghost page, nothing shows hence I'm using the WordPress page with the shortcode in it (would rather use the Exchange page).
3. When I'm logged in as a user, (right after I register) I can only see my test "user profile" in the dashboard as well as "Events" which I don't want the user to see (I used the AAM plugin to hide it, however it's still showing). I can't see the "Customer Account" page or any other information in regards to the "test" user.
4. When I try to log in using the Exchanges' Log-in page nothing shows.
5. When I did the PayPal testing with my sandbox account, the "Confirmation" page does not show anything. I guess "ghost" pages are really "ghost"...LOL!
6. When I called PayPal to troubleshoot the error, (which they advised is not a PP error BTW) they were not able to see the "Store" or e-book in IE.
Note: I thought Exchange was not working properly because my theme did not have the "exchange" folders as it says in the settings page (which is very confusing to me) "If they exist, the following files will be loaded in order after core Exchange stylesheets:" hence I added them to Builder and the "Noise Child theme". Not sure if this is causing the error above, but wanted to let you know I added the files via FTP.
When it says, "if they exist", does it mean you're supposed to add them if they don't?
Thank you in advance for your help.