Essence And Builder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 mikeking777

mikeking777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, BackupBuddy, Video, Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hi,

I see that Essence is now compatible with Builder. I bought Essence Dark back in July 2012 and I am wondering if it is compatible within Builder or do I have to buy a new Essence Dark version? Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Mike

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,910 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hi Mike,

Builder Essence is in fact a new theme, it is not Essence Classic made compatible for Builder. Builder Essence is, as far as design elements are concerned, of course heavily based on the Classic Essence. The Classic Essence theme is still available. Note: if you want to start using the Builder Essence, note that it is not 100% the same theme, as Builder requires you to setup your layouts, menus, widgets etc. and after swapping Essence Classic with Builder Essence you need to setup the site anew.

hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.