Subscription Question & Forum Login Issue

Supscription BackupBuddy Subscrpiption Question Support Issue Forum Login Issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Peg_*

Guest_Peg_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

I am an existing iThemes BackupBuddy subscriber.  I have attempted to reached email support to no avail.  I am posting here in hopes that someone will respond.

1) I originally attempted to contact support becasue I had purchased an additional 'unlimited' subscription of BackupBuddy for my web designer but it took a week for it to show up on my account dashboard.  During that week I contacted support 3 times with no response even though your contact form states that "We typically respond to sales-related emails within 24 hours during our normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. CST (except major U.S. holidays)".  I like your product but truthfully, your email customer support leaves something to be desired.

Now that the product shows up, my developer has used it on 1 site and may not continue using it on his other sites.  I would like to combine my 2 subscriptions and get credit, if possible, toward the next time I resubscribe.  1 subscription is for 2 sites and expires April 2014 the other is for unlimited sites and expires October 2014.

2) I also attempted to login to the support forum using my account login information and on the first 2 tries I got the "Username or password incorrect" error message. The third attempt gave me the following warning message:  "Your account will automatically be unlocked in 14 minutes".   All 3 times I used the exact same username and password (copy&pasted in).  After the 14 minutes was up, I tried again and got the "Username or password incorrect" error message only to repeat the cycle of not being able to access the paid subscriber forum.  Incidentally, I have used the same login info many times to login to iThemes without issue.  How am I supposed to access the support forum for support if I cannot login?  I hope you can help me.

I am hopeful that I will get some form of a response by posting on this public forum.  It would be most appreciated!

Peg

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,195 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Hi,

I am sorry you are having issues with contacting us. I monitor the support@ithemes.com e-mail address close to 24/7, and I have not seen any e-mails. Did you send an e-mail, or did you contact us through a form on the site? If so, which link did you use, we will have to look into that.

To reset your password for the Support forum, change the password in your membership page (http://ithemes.com/member/), then wait 15 minutes to allow it to synch with the forum, and you should(!) be good to go.

If that doesn't work for you, can you send me an e-mail (support@ithemes.com) and add your iThemes username and the e-mail address with which you purchased BackupBuddy and I will look into it further,

Again, apologies for the inconvenience,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.