Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

URGENT HELP. Just Paid for Dev Access to Ithemes Plugins - Cannot Log In Nor Access Licence! Argh!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_woodsysa_*

Guest_woodsysa_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

I have just paid $197 for PluginBuddy Developer Suite (Unlimited sites)

I have the paypal confirmation.

No confirmation came from ithemes but it did auto log me to control panel where I downloaded them.

When I went to activate was asked for licence key.

Can't however login via plugin login panel nor through ithemes member login to access the key. WHY!?

Tried to get password sent to user name and email account - it says check email but still nothing.
Tried this about a dozen times now. My email account is working fine.

Not a happy girl. I have a huge workload planned.

I'm UK time 23.30pm now and I cannot wait till USA wakes at dinner time UK Monday to access my account after parting with $197. I need urgent support.

Not the best start to a developer keen to part with even more money on webdesign.com membership!!

Sorry for posting on THIS forum but it's the ONLY WAY I can get anyone's attention as the support forum for members won't accept my login details either.

Not the best start to a new relationship guys.

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have left a message to Sarah and Dustin regarding this.

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,842 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

Marking this resolved

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.