Your Cart Is Empty

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Ive just installed exchange with the strip add on button.  Configured all and put it in test mode.  Testing for both buttons worked - paypal and Stripe.  When finished I took it  out of test mode and lost my buttons in the widget area - now saying your cart is empty.

Customizr theme http://credit-restoration-guide.com  Fix?  I would also like to place the standard Buy Now buttons with color as well as the strip button to appear the same using this code from another post - but since I cant see the buttons...
.buy-now-button {
background: #da1f26;
color: #fff;
font-size: 1.5em;
Any help much appreciated

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,440 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hi Rob,

It says "Your Cart is Empty" because you haven't added any products to your cart yet.  The payment buttons will only show on the actual product pages.  I didn't see any products on your site.  If you can send me a link to the actual product page, I can take a look.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

http://credit-restoration-guide.com/?product=attorneys-credit-restoration-guide

whenI get into that page both buttons appear and are functional  Its only the 1st page that its missing

#4 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Sorry When I checked this before, they were missing  Checked and refreshed page 2 hours later without changing anything and they are there - not sure why  I disabled seo pack plug in - just reenabled it will see if thats the conflict

I would like the standard color pay pal buttons  and the stripe button to appear  rather than black buttons  Do you have some cusstom css I could add for both?  Thanks Rob

#5 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi  I just tried it in test mode again, it worked, then the buttons disappeared again  Your cart is empty again  I didnt change anything on the site between last emails ???

#6 Guest_Rob_*

Guest_Rob_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

http://credit-restoration-guide.com/?product=attorneys-credit-restoration-guide

Buttons were there a few hours later, tried in test mode and they worked, when I reloaded the site they disappeared again

Weird - I disabled 2 plugins all in one seo and Ajax post meta  The buttons show in the product page but not the main page  Is there a conflict between exchange settings and customizr settings?

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,440 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Hi Rob,

The Buy Now button will only appear on the actual product pages.  So, on your http://credit-restoration-guide.com/?product=attorneys-credit-restoration-guide page, you should see the Buy Now button.  However, on your homepage or main page (or any non-product page), you will see Your Cart is Empty, not the Buy Now button.  That is the correct and intended functionality.  If I misunderstood and you are not seeing the Buy Now button on the product pages, let me know and I can take a look again (though everything appears to be working as it should when I view the site).

You can certainly change the color of the buttons.  If you make changes directly to any of the stylesheets in Exchange, any time you update Exchange, your changes will be overwritten.  What you'll want to do is create an "exchange" folder in your theme (ex:  wp-content/themes/YourTheme/exchange/) and, in that folder, you'd add a file named style.css that you created with the following CSS:

.buy-now-button {
background: #9db668 !important;
}

.it-exchange-paypal-standard-button {
background: #9db668;
}

.it-exchange-stripe-payment-button {
background: #9db668;
}

The first section of code changes the color of the regular Buy Now button and the other two change the color of the PayPal and Stripe buttons respectively.  Obviously, you can enter the color of your choice instead of the color I used, but this will get you started.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users