Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:50 AM
I have a few questions about the depot before I recommend we make the leap. We currently have a website that uses an ECOBIZ theme and shopps plugin. Unforunately when our designer jumped ship he took all of his serial keys with him and now we are faced with having to upgrade the software.
1) How customizable is the theme. We would want to place some odd earthy tones in place of the black tabs.
2) I see that in the demo Shopp is set up to handle cheque payments. Can this be changed to link with paypal?
3) Is the Shopp plugin and updates included when we buy the theme, or is the theme just built to support it?
Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:39 PM
1. the theme is fully customizable, it generally depends on your skills in css, and possibly image editing to change colours of elements on the site. Part of our premium support is to assist with minor changes where we provide code samples (but full customisation requests are not within the scope of our support).
2. the theme is just that, "the theme", skin of the site. All functionality, payment gateways etc. are (or should be) part of the e-commerce plugin you are using. If Shopp supports it and can configure it, it will work.
3. Shopp is not included, neither are updates to the plugin. We are not affiliated with Shopp, yet we have themes that support Shopp (and other e-commerce plugins), and make integration easier through the theme designs.
hope this clarifies,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.