Memberships And Step By Step Primary Purchase

membership steps exchange

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jordi Suriol_*

Guest_Jordi Suriol_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hello, First of all, sorry my english so mediocre, I'm Spanish.

I want to make my clients, when they make the first purchase on your site, they can make a purchase in several predefined steps. Online stores I sell.

The idea I want to do with Exchange, for example:

Step 1: Choose your Template ($ 100)
Step 2: Choose your Domain ($ 12 / year) (subscription)
Step 3: Choose one of these wholesalers ($ 50)
Step 4: CHECKOUT (PayPal or Stripe)

In one page Or With redirects after Add to Cart, is it possible to do with Exchange & all extensions and plugins??

And another question, if the above is not possible, is there any way to make the link a button to insert a table of prices and leading directly to the checkout?
And the last... All of your plugins and extensions are translatable?

Thank You

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,119 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hi Jordi,

Unfortunately this isn't an option in Exchange at this time.  I'll definitely add it as a feature request on our Exchange Roadmap, however, I won't be able to give a timeline for if/when it would be implemented.

I'm not sure what you mean by "make the link a button."  Which link are you referring to?

You shouldn't have any issues with translations.  If you run into any problems, please let us know.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Jordi Suriol_*

Guest_Jordi Suriol_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostElise Alley, on 21 November 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hi Jordi,

Unfortunately this isn't an option in Exchange at this time.  I'll definitely add it as a feature request on our Exchange Roadmap, however, I won't be able to give a timeline for if/when it would be implemented.

I'm not sure what you mean by "make the link a button."  Which link are you referring to?

You shouldn't have any issues with translations.  If you run into any problems, please let us know.

Thanks,

Elise

Hi Elise, what I mean is if there is any way to get the URL to do the same function as the "Add to cart" or "Buy now"

And another question I have is if I can arrange the catalog in another pages (not only in the "store" page), for example, in WooCommerce can make a page for each category with a description, but Exchange does not show the products as a grid when you open a category page. Thank you, and congratulations for your excellent and fast work. I hope that soon you may have done this so I can buy the developer pack to start my business :P

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: membership, steps, exchange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users