Why Would I Need A Premium Theme Package If I Get Builder Theme?

builder theme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gtb_*

Guest_gtb_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

HI,
I am not yet a member but considering it once I get my answer to my question. I watched the tutorial on the power of your Builder theme. I don't understand why I would still need to purchase a premium theme other than the builder theme. The builder theme is already so flexible to be able to customize pages.
Thanks
gtb

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,715 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hi,

as far as we are concerned, obviously, Builder is all you need, but of course, we're biased. A lot of our members have been using several frameworks, and decided to stick to Builder, others may feel more comfortable with another framework though, the choice is yours, but in general, the more people work with Builder, the more they learn about all it's features, the more likely they are to make Builder their no. 1 choice.

I will move this topic to the presales forum (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/) though, as it is unrelated to the Notepad theme,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.