Cannot Access Backupbuddy Forum Although I Purchased It

backupbuddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 mortylefkoe

mortylefkoe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

I know this is the wrong place to post this but I cannot get help on the rest of this website.

When I click on the "Backupbuddy" tab I get an error page that says:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]
You do not have permission to view this forum.

Need Help?

If I click on the "contact community administrator" link nothing happens.  I've enabled popups and reloaded the page and tried again and it still would not work.

I'm unable to use my backupbuddy software to migrate my site to a new server despite following the instructions.  I would just do it the way wordpress suggests buy I can't get my host to accept the large database file required so I need this to work.  

I'll post a more detailed description of the issue once I know I'm posting it in the right place.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hi mortylefkoe,

The reason you can no longer access the BackupBuddy forum is because your year membership has expired.  To have access to BackupBuddy support after your year subscription, you would need to renew your subscription.  There is typically a 25% off discount for returning customers and you can contact sales@ithemes.com for help with your purchase.  There is also currently a 40% off deal running now to the end of December if you'd like to take advantage of that.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise