Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Band Website - Life Series Grunge

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dalem77

Dalem77

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

Here is my first shot at a wordpress website formy band. Started with the Life Series - Grunge theme and modified from there as a way to learn my way around. Any comments/suggestions are welcome...

http://rationalmethodband.com/

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,410 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hi,

nice one! you may wish to change the footer bit though, the way it looks now is as if there's more content (after the copyright notice).

But other than that, looking good!

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Dalem77

Dalem77

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

Thanks Ronald.

I know exactly what you are talking about but couldn't think of a solution that I liked. I like the blue glow on the sides of the content area and wanted to keep that...but didn't know if there was a way to stop the glow at the bottom of the content area (and then what about the bottom)?

The only other thing I could think of was to try to get the footer to stick to the bottom of the screen, but thought that still would look a little bit funny, and based on my searches it didn't sound like too simple of a solution.

If there is another option that you might think would work and look good, I'd love to hear it! Thanks again...Dale

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,410 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi Dale,

well, the theme "out of the box" doesn't do a bad job I think, maybe it can offer some more inspiration,

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_Shay_*

Guest_Shay_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

Hello,

I am using the grunge life theme for my website . I have a question when I try to make a page a subpage of a subpage the theme wont let me do so . (i.e cannot do level 3 pages from header menu navigation). basically I cannot have a parent page that has a child page that has another child page. I can only have level 2 pages like a parent has a child and thats it.

Is there a way to get the theme to have support up to level 3 header menus?

can I change anything myself

thanks for the help in advance.

Shay

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,410 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:08 AM

Hi Shay,

please sign in using your member name and password, and post your issue/request in the appropriate theme support forum,

thanks for your cooperation,
Ronald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users