Jump to content


information

Rotating Text Examples

rotating text

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Elena_*

Guest_Elena_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hi! I am looking into getting the rotating text plugin but would love to see some live samples, especially with it in the sidebar widget. Can anyone who's using it link to a good sample page?

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hello Elena,

Thanks for your interest in Rotating Text!

Here's an example on our demo page - http://demos.ithemes.com/pluginbuddy/rotating-text/

Here's more information from our codex, including a video - http://ithemes.com/codex/page/RotatingText

Just in case you didn't know, we're running a holiday promotion, 40% off of everything! - http://ithemes.com/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 Guest_Elena_*

Guest_Elena_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Gerroald, can I purchase rotating text and rotating images separately from the rest of Display Buddy plugin set? I do not really have any use for the rest of them.

View PostGerroald, on 17 December 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

Hello Elena,

Thanks for your interest in Rotating Text!

Here's an example on our demo page - http://demos.ithemes.com/pluginbuddy/rotating-text/

Here's more information from our codex, including a video - http://ithemes.com/codex/page/RotatingText

Just in case you didn't know, we're running a holiday promotion, 40% off of everything! - http://ithemes.com/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Gerroald


#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hey Elena,

Unfortunately we do not sale them individually. We only offer DisplayBuddy plugins as a package.

Don't forget about the 40% off!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Gerroald

#5 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hey Elena,

My apologies here. I gave you some misinformation. After further discussion with sales I discovered that you can purchase the Rotating Images plugin separate from the DisplayBuddy package. Below is the link, just scroll al the way to the bottom to see the options. You cannot purchase the Rotating Text plugin.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#6 Guest_Elena_*

Guest_Elena_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Gerroald, thank you. Can you give me that link?

View PostGerroald, on 18 December 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Hey Elena,

My apologies here. I gave you some misinformation. After further discussion with sales I discovered that you can purchase the Rotating Images plugin separate from the DisplayBuddy package. Below is the link, just scroll al the way to the bottom to see the options. You cannot purchase the Rotating Text plugin.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Gerroald


#7 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hey Elena,

:smile: Here ya go!

http://ithemes.com/purchase/rotating-images/

Thanks,

Gerroald

#8 Guest_Elena_*

Guest_Elena_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Oh, and one more thing--can rotating images be put in the widget area?

View PostGerroald, on 18 December 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Hey Elena,

My apologies here. I gave you some misinformation. After further discussion with sales I discovered that you can purchase the Rotating Images plugin separate from the DisplayBuddy package. Below is the link, just scroll al the way to the bottom to see the options. You cannot purchase the Rotating Text plugin.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Gerroald


#9 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

Hey Elena,

Yes, Rotating Images can be displayed either by shortcode or adding it to a widget area.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#10 vegalicious

vegalicious

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Others: Rotating Images
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

I just got it. I have to tell you, I was a tad skeptical of how it would work...BUT I LOVE IT ALREADY!

thank you !

View PostGerroald, on 18 December 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Hey Elena,

:smile: Here ya go!

http://ithemes.com/purchase/rotating-images/

Thanks,

Gerroald


#11 Gerroald

Gerroald

    iThemes Support

  • Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hey Vegalicious,

Welcome to the iThemes Community Forum!

So happy to hear it's working out for you!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Gerroald