Jump to content


resolved

Download Error: Invalid Response - Manual Purchases



3 replies to this topic

#1 Hugh Smith

Hugh Smith

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Getting this error message after adding product to a user using Manual Purchases add-on: "Download Error: Invalid Response"

Same thing occured after a customer's e-Check cleared from PayPal. Both have _it_exchange_transaction_status = Completed.

Is there some other place in the DB that's not allowing the download to happen?

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

    iThemes Support

  • Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,111 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Hi Hugh,

Can you please (always :)) provide us with a URL where we can take a look?  That's the best way for us to diagnose any issues.

Just to clarify, you say you're getting this both with Manual Purchases and PayPal?  Which PayPal are you using, Standard or Standard Secure?  And with Manual Purchases, was it as soon as you added it to the client?  Or when did you receive that error?

Any additional information you have would be helpful.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Hugh Smith

Hugh Smith

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hi Elise

Sorry, this site's actually live (as opposed to localhost): https://www.thewritescore.com. Gotta be logged in though. Create an account here and I'll throw some products at it.

PayPal Standard Secure - customer used e-Check. (I'm not having problems when users pay immediately with PayPal.)

Manual Purchases - product added to my admin account. Immediately received the error. (I added the same thing to the user's account that had the PayPal issue, but I'll have to get with him later as to what he saw.)

Thanks
Hugh

#4 Hugh Smith

Hugh Smith

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Hi Elise

Updating to Manual Purchases v1.0.5 - and probably more fixing something else on my end - has things working as they should. (Short story: I had moved some stuff around on the server and didn't double check all the URLs and such for the products.)

Thanks
Hugh



Reply to this Topic


ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.


  



Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users