Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Lost Ithemes Account -- Need Updated Version Of Flexx Theme

Lost Account Theme Download Existing Site

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_James A._*

Guest_James A._*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hello,

I have a client whose site was built quite awhile back based on the FlexxTheme.

Site: http://justrightplumbingla.com/

Over the years since the site was 1st built it has received a lot of poor treatment and abuse by unskilled and unscrupulous developers.
I began working with this client about 6 months ago, when I was asked to take over managing his website and SEO needs.
The site had been badly corrupted and polluted by previous website firms that had secretly been misusing all his sites for link-spam and link redirects.
Late it was "Optimized" by another firm that made changes directly to the WP and Theme core files.

So now that the site is in my care, I would like to rebuild it properly using a fresh WP 3.8 install base, and a fresh up-to-date version of the FlexxTheme.
then apply “real SEO” improvements to the site.

Unfortunately -- I have no idea how to obtain a fresh download of their theme ( or activate a working support account for my client in his name ).
The client has no personal record of the original purchase for the Flexx Theme that was used to build his site.
But I am hoping that someone here will please help me to get what I need in order to rebuilt his site properly.

Please advise...

Thank You,

James A.
jarvigo@hotmail.com

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hello James,

The best thing to do here would be to contact sales@ithemes.com with the same inquiry.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Gerroald