information

Invoices Additional Feature Request And Changes - Can You Pass On To Author?

invoices

1 reply to this topic

#1 Bryan Cady

Bryan Cady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

I have to tell you.  The add-on for Exchange called Invoices, I love.  I've been looking for a way to bill clients through an eCom plug without having to have them go through a product/cart type experience and this seems to fit perfectly.  I've already got it set up on my site and I all I have left is tweaking some email dialogue.

I would like to request some minor feature changes/additions for future releases please?  Can this post be passed on to the addon author?

Most of what I hope for to changes to Invoices are pretty minor.

1. Be able to attached forms to the invoice email sent out.  
-  I use Quickbooks and I was hoping to add a pdf copy of the invoice from QB to Invoices.

2. Be able to change "All Products" to "All Invoices" in menu and "All Products" page
- Honestly if you could give the option strip any reference to exchange and make the add-on look exclusively like an invoice only plug in, that would be great.  I have clients that I know would be interested in something like this for their sites but I believe some of the layout and wording that goes with Exchange would confuse them.

3.  Be able to match the order number with the invoice number.
- I noticed on tests that when I receive the confirmation email for payment, I get an order number that is different from the Invoice number.  (That might be a Stripe issue though that you have no control of.)

4. Be able to add a logo to invoice emails.
- I see there is an image metabox but my image never shows up on the email.  I'm not sure if I am doing this wrong.  

Thanks for making another great plugin.

Bryan Cady
Listen to the Wind Media

#2 Glenn Ansley

Glenn Ansley

iThemes Plugin Developer

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Exchange - Stripe, Toolkit
  • 64 posts
  • LocationWake Forest, NC

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Thanks Bryan,
We've added this to our list of future enhancements. Not sure when they'll be ready though.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information, invoices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users