flowta

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Hi All

Site is dmjbooks.com

We are just starting, and secure PayPal works well with onscreen notification and email to clients who purchase a digital download.

Clients choosing to pay offline do receive the email advising them how to pay.

However, when the payment transaction is changed from pending to paid, there is no email forwarded to the digital download client advising of payment receipt, or informing them of the digital download link.

We are using guest checkout option (used in this circumstance as no additional users have been registered and transactions are marked Guest Customer).

There is no transaction list indication whether notifications have been sent, and no obvious manual way to send or resend digital download links.

I can provide site access if requested, but suspect this will be reproducible.

Anyway, have a great break and enjoy your families :)

Gary

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,440 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hi Gary,

I can confirm this and have passed it along to the developers.  As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know!

Thanks,

Elise

#3 flowta

flowta

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi Elise,

Did this get into the latest release ?  :)

Regards, Gary

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,440 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hey Gary,

Yes, this was corrected in the latest release.  Sorry I missed updating you!  :)

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information, digital, emails, offline, guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users