information

Looking For Theme That Is Parallax In Look/feel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tassey Russo

Tassey Russo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Hello.

I am a long time user o iThemes and I am going to be updating my site. A total revamp. I want to develop a site that is either a Parallax site or has the the look / feel of a Parallax site. I am interested in a site that is highly visual, has interactive sliders or animations, is responsive, offers multiple layouts, et. I am interested in theme like Passage [see Themeforest site].

I would prefer to use an iThemes theme. Can you recommend a theme that provides the type of look/feel and capability that I am looking for?

Thank you!

Tassey

www.levelupsolutions.com

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,981 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Hi Tassey,

none of our themes include a "parallax look and feel", and it also depends which effect(s) you want in particular, however, you can use plugins, or check out tutorials such as this one: http://richardshepherd.com/smashing/parallax/ to "roll your own",

I also know that there was a request for a Webdesign.com webinar on the topic, I don't know if there has been one, but you might want to check the webdesign.com library as well,

still hope this helps,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.