3 replies to this topic

#1 kdaiell83

kdaiell83

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit, Premium Exchange Addon, 3rd Party Exchange Addons
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

Hi,

I've been working on a ebook site for a good friend of mine that handles subscriptions to view the content. I made the switch to exchange for her and now existing members cannot view the content at all. Could I get some guidance on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Kate

http://www.sapayne.com

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationiThemes World HQ

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hello Kate,

Could you please share a URL to the site? What were you using previously for membership? Have you already added restrictions to the new products you created in Exchange? Have you added the memberships to the clients?

Please share a little more information so we can get to the bottom of this!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 kdaiell83

kdaiell83

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit, Premium Exchange Addon, 3rd Party Exchange Addons
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

The site URL is http://www.sapayne.com. She was previously using WP Members, so all the members are still there, I don't need to recreate them. I THINK I just need to show the system that they've paid so they can view the content. Would that be accurate? It's a membership site for chapter stories.

#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationiThemes World HQ

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hey Kate,

You can add those memberships to your clients. There's a link below to our codex that may be helpful!

http://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_Add-Ons:_Manual_Purchases

Thanks,

Gerroald

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress, exchange, memberships

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users