Problem in displaying Tabs content properly!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_H-DEE_*

Guest_H-DEE_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Hello...

I was using this widget which seems to be perfect for me, but suddenly it started showing up a problem. I'll tell more in detail now.

This is my blog http://blog.h-dee.net. Now, if you check, there are 2 tabber widgets section placed on the right hand sidebar. One contains various subscription tabs and other contains recent posts, comments etc.

Now, if you've noticed that already, its fine but if not...you'll see that the tab is showing the content of its next tab and so on. Like, in the first tabber on the top of sidebar, RSS is showing SMS content, SMS showing TWITTER content, and so on etc.

And, if you look at the third tab on the second tabber i.e. Recent Posts, its showing RSS tab content.

Somehow, I don't know why, both starting to conflict with each other which was not the case before. In case you want to know, both my wordpress and tabber widget plugin are fully updated to the latest version i.e. 3.0 and 1.0.3 respectively.

Any suggestions from your side? What could be the possible reason? And how can I resolve it?

Thanks & Regards!!!

Harsh "H-DEE" Arora

#2 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • 22,258 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

Harsh: Have you recently added a plugin or two that might cause this problem?

Deactivate all plugins and see if tabber tabs work as they should.

#3 Guest_H-DEE_*

Guest_H-DEE_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hello...

Thank you for replying. I think its one of my plugin which was being used as a tab has crashed. Anyways, Thank you for suggestion. I'll try removing that tab and see if it works. If not, I'll let you know.

Thanks & regards!!!

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions?