information

Downloading Is Not Working :/

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rene_*

Guest_Rene_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

Sorry for this, but downloading digital files isn't working on my site and I don't know why - purchase is OK, but then there is an empty file, connection or server problems. But I am pretty sure that original files are fine - I have uploaded 3 options: dropbox hosting, .zip and PDF in my Wordpress Media Library.

Please, can you try it?

Here is a product: http://obchod.renenekuda.cz/produkt/ucim-se-divat-rozsirene-vydani/.

Thank you for your quick help (this is a live store now)!

P. S. Selling courses with a LearnDash plugin is OK. :)

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,435 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

Hi Rene,

I purchased the Učím se dívat – rozšířené vydání product and was able to download the PDF without issue.  It's a 213 page book, correct?  

Is there another product I should be looking at?

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_rene_*

Guest_rene_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

No it's OK. Problem was in allow_url_fopen. Thank you and I am sorry for this post…

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,435 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Hey Rene,

No reason to apologize; that's why we're here!  :)  I'm glad it's working for you now.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Guest_Zach_*

Guest_Zach_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

I am having the same issue.  When the .zip file downloads, it is empty.  Here is the download link: http://www.findingstorybookland.com/?it-exchange-download=1393143954945309b092e4f23

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users