Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

in progress

13 replies to this topic

#1 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

The itheme exchange log-in page seems not to be working.

When a username and password is entered, it goes to the registration page and several attempts does not log the user in. Meanwhile, the WP login works.i didnt take the WP login because it redirects to the dashboard. I want the user redirected to the account page after log in

Please let me know what to do.

#2 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

Please can someone proffer a solution

#3 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,867 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Hi inline2014,

Can you please (always :)) provide us with a URL so we can take a look.  That's the best way for us to diagnose any issues.

You might also go ahead and test to see if this is due to a plugin conflict.  So you'd deactivate all of your plugins except for Exchange and then see if it works correctly.  If it does, reactivate your other plugins one at a time, testing Exchange each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.  You can also test to see if it is a theme conflict by temporarily activating one of the WordPress default themes like Twenty Fourteen.

Give that a try and send us a URL so we can take a look.

Thanks,

Elise

#4 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

Thanks Elise

i tried the plugin deactivating, and the issue still persisted. I use avada theme

I removed the login from the top menu and put it in the product page, it works there. Users are expected to log in before purchase.

Meanwhile, I have 2 other issues

1. When i want to add a coupon, it takes me to the dashboard, please how can this be resolved

2. Can can we have other entries in the registration form.

Thanks again

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hi inline2014,

Do you mean when you are creating a coupon or during the purchase process?  Have you tested to see if this is due to a plugin conflict?  Can you please provide us with a URL so we can see what exactly is happening?  That's the best way for us to see what's going on and narrow down the problem.  

There isn't an option to add entries to the registration form at this time.  

Thanks,

Elise

#6 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

Thanks Elise
http://www.inlinepremier.com

This happens when creating a coupon

#7 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

Hi Elsie,

The coupon creation is still not working.

When i click'add new', it goes to the dashboard.

please help.

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hi inline2014,

I can't replicate the issue that your having.  Can you try testing for a plugin or theme conflict as I described before?  

Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#9 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:47 AM

Hi Elsie

I have done all you stated and i cant still 'add new' coupon. it takes me to the dashboard

#10 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Hi inline2014,

Can you send me admin login credentials so that I can take a look at the backend?  You can email the credentials to me at elise@Ithemes.com or PM them to me here on the forum.  Just be sure to include a link to this thread so I know what the message is in regards to.

Thanks,

Elise

#11 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Hi inline2014,

I received your login information and tested it out.  I'm not taken to the dashboard, though, when I try to add a coupon, I get a 403 page.

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 10.03.59 AM.png

However, I'm also taken to that page when I try to deactivate a plugin or activate a theme.  So the issue isn't with Exchange; I can actually bypass it and get to the coupon creation page by adding this to the end of the domain:  /wp-admin/admin.php?page=it-exchange-add-basic-coupon  However, I can't save the coupon because it takes me back to the 403 page.  

You need to check to see what your file/folder permissions are set to (755 is recommended).  You can contact your host for more help with this issue.

Thanks,

Elise

#12 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

Hi Elise,

i guess the 403 issue has been resolved by the host.

please try to resolve again.

Thank  you

#13 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Hi inline2014,

It doesn't look like this has been fixed.  I'm still getting the 403 error when I try to add a coupon.  Please contact your host and let us know what they have to say.  

Thanks,

Elise

#14 inline2014

inline2014

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

Hi Elsie,

The 403 issue has been fixed by host. Sorry for all the inconvenience. I guess you can fix the coupon issue now

thanks

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users