Plugin Modification

backup buddy import buddy migrate dedicated server cloud sites firewall wp-config

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Kenneth_*

Guest_Kenneth_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hello,

I current work for a company that builds web sides or all types of businesses. Right now we're moving between shared hosting and a dedicated server and for some reason when trying to migrate our sites it's not letting me connect to databases and it's changing the permissions on my wp-config.php file. Is there anyway we could work together to modify your BackupBuddy plugin to work to fit our needs?

Thank you,

K.

#2 Dustin Akers

Dustin Akers

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

Hi Kenneth,

For clarification, do you already have BackupBuddy on the site? I wasn't sure from your post.  If so then log into your ithemes account and you can post any questions or issues you have in the BackupBuddy forum for best results.

Thanks,
-Akers
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post your questions in the correct forum and don't forget about the new and improved search function located in the top right of the forum pages. The gear/wheel symbol next to the search box will give you more options for advanced searching. Thank you and have a nice day.
PRAISE LORD HELIX