Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCortez, Colorado

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

After completing a payment, Stripe is redirecting to me to /transaction/ page and I am getting a 404 page not found error.

http://littleleague.dmlwsdev.com/product/micros-registration/

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,119 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Hi Doug,

I'm going to go ahead and close down your other post because they're the same issue.  

Have you tried resetting your permalinks yet?  You don't need to make any changes, just go in and "Save Changes."

Have you changed the page types in Exchange (Exchange > Settings > Pages)?  Just want to know how you have it set up if resetting permalinks doesn't work.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

I had already tried the permalinks trick and that didn't work. Here are the changes I have made to the Exchange page types.

Screenshot 2014-02-23 16.53.00.png

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hey Doug,

I've seen this issue with themes before, but I tested the Builder theme you're using, just to be sure, and it worked fine.  Can you try testing to see if there is a plugin conflict?  So you'd deactivate all of your plugins except for Exchange and then see if it works correctly.  If it does, reactivate your other plugins, one at a time, testing Exchange each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.

If that doesn't work, can you send me admin credentials for your site so I can take a look at the backend?  You can PM it to me here on the forum or email it to me at elise@ithemes.com.  Just be sure to include a link to this post so I know what the message is in regards to.  

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

I reactivated each of the plugins one by one. As a logged in user, I tested Exchange directly from the product (usually Gravity Forms sends the user to the product) and it worked correctly.

When I tried to test Exchange using Guest Checkout, I could not put my address in because the 'State' field would not work. This is another issue I have brought up in the forums -->> http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/57000-structuring-shopping-experience/. I wish I could say this issue is fixed, but without checking in the manner website visitors will be using (Guest Checkout), I'm still not convinced.

Thanks again for your help.

#6 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Quick thought... there was an update to the Exchange Stripe Addon. Did this address anything with the issue?

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi Doug,

I know the state field is an issue and have passed that to the developers.  

You can definitely try the update and see if it corrects this issue, but as we couldn't replicate the problem, it wouldn't have specifically been addressed.  

So, just to make sure i understand, it's working for you now as a logged in user, you're not getting the 404 page anymore?  Or are you still getting the 404 even when logged in?  And we're just not sure about non-logged in members because of the state field issue, correct?

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the developers.

Thanks,

Elise

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

Hey Doug,

So I just noticed (sorry for being a little slow) that your Billing Address form doesn't have the Country field.  Did you remove this?  If so, this could be what's causing this issue.  Can you try the replacing it and then see if it works correctly for you?

Give that a try and then let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#9 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

I replaced the Country field and things started to work again. It was removed using the template.

So then I tried hiding the Country field and the Address 2 field using CSS and display:none. The state field wouldn't work when the country field was hidden using CSS.

With only the Address 2 field hidden, the state field would work, but I was send to the Transaction page and got a 404.

I showed all fields again and was still sent to the 404 Transaction page.

*** I'm sorry to push on this, but I have to get this thing going. My client needs this because their league registration is open. ***

#10 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

I ended up starting over. Things are working right now, but I am being very conservative with adding customizations.

#11 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Hi Doug,

I've actually gone ahead and reported this as a bug (how removing the country field causes the state field to fail).  So hopefully this won't be an issue in the future.

Before closing down this thread, you are saying that the transaction page is showing correctly now?  

Thanks,

Elise

#12 Doug LaMunyon

Doug LaMunyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

It is showing correctly. I have no idea what I did differently this time, but I'm not complaining. It worked.
-d

#13 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Great to hear, Doug!  Let us know if you do run into any other problems or if this one reoccurs!

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange Add-on - Stripe forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users