Flexx Professional or themes for business owner

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Geraldine Wee

Geraldine Wee

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

Hi

I have the intention to set up a blog for my Network Marketing business and opportunity. I have just purchased the Flexx Professional an hour ago but realised that there are themes for biz owner..

Can someone advice what are the main difference in themes for blogger and business owners. My main objective is to blog and to showcase products from my Network Marketing Company.

Is there an option to switch from Flexx Professional to a theme for business owner , if I so decided that the themes for biz owner would suit me better.

Tks

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,871 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, when you say your main objective it to blog (what you call "a theme for bloggers" seems appropriate) and that you prefer "a theme for business owners"? What do you see as the main difference? That's probably more relevant that what we see as the difference.

Either way, Flexx can be used as a blog theme, displaying all recent blog posts on the home page, but it only takes one change in the WordPress settings to set a static page as your site's homepage. With all the page templates included in Flexx, I think it is very versatile, and suits many needs. I also think that it is the most commonly used theme for businesses like yours.

If you browse the Flexx support forum, do a search for "landing page" (tick "Match All Words"), you may find some interesting posts, and perhaps links to sites using Flexx, so you can judge for yourself,

Hope this clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Geraldine Wee

Geraldine Wee

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

Tks Ronald. What I meant actually was are there great differences in the Flexx professional Wordpress themes and your Business Wordpress themes that are for business owners.

eg I saw ithemes like Titanium can allow for alot of photos on the homepage.. Can this be customised in Flexx as well or is a feature difference from template to template.

I am a blogger but my aim objective is to bring in business in my network mktg biz and oppty.

Tks will check out the forum.