1. Membership: Can a customer have multiple memberships?
2. Membership: Can I create memberships that restrict access to posts based on categories and/or tags?
3. Membership: Can I have several memberships for sale that are not hierarchical? In other words, can I have a "Premium Membership" that grants access to most posts, and a "Specialty" membership that grants access to a certain page?
4. Membership: I want SEO on some bit of text at the beginning of each page and post; could be a hand-crafted excerpt or above-the-more-tag that non-members can see, but the rest of the post/page would be protected. Can this add-on do this in some way?
5. Authorize.net: My "Premium Membership" that grants access to most posts will be recurring; my "specialty" membership that grants access to a page will not be. Can your add-on handle both types of transactions, without storing the card info locally? In other words, do you use both AIM and ARB methods with authorize.net?
6. Authorize.net: Does the add-on force the checkout page to go to HTTPS or is a 3rd party plugin required to force the SSL?
7. Recurring Payments (included with Membership): Does this support recurring payments via authorize.net ARB or CIM?
8. Recurring Payments: Can a member have both a recurring membership and a non-recurring membership (obviously granting rights to different content)?
8. Can coupon codes be used with both non-recurring and recurring memberships?
9. Invoicing: Can I also generate invoices to existing members which are then paid through the authorize.net gateway (unrelated to their existing recurring and non-recurring memberships?
10. I am selling courses, both online and classroom based. I don't need a "shop" page with all the products, but rather want to put "register now" (add to cart) buttons on pages used to sell each course. Is that possible with Exchange...thru shortcodes perhaps?
Edited by Kelly Brady, 28 February 2014 - 04:28 PM.