#1 Ray @sixfourweb

Ray @sixfourweb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

I think I've run into this on another site, but it seems that there may be a conflict with the Teasers Left Extension and Exchange.  After setting up exchange and publishing the test product, I went to the store page.  The store item did not show, but the blog post was displayed. On a hunch, I deleted the extension, and the store page and items show.  This was using a child theme of Air and the included extensions.

I have to continue working on the site as I have a short deadline, but can direct you to a BackupBuddy copy of the site with the issue. Just tell me where to send the info.

Please Close - I think I found the issue.
SixFour Web Design creates effective WordPress websites for small businesses as well as non-profit organizations.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,182 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:38 AM

Hi,

if you want, could you share the solution, it may help others!

thanks!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Ray @sixfourweb

Ray @sixfourweb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

Ronald,

Less of a solution than a need for a little clearer instructions when setting up the exchange product pages. If I recall correctly, the things to keep in mind are the page layouts you are using. When your product pages use the exchange default, they pick up the styling, extensions, etc of the default page.

What I ended up doing us using the WordPress page, created a store page and used the short code.That way I could better control layout.  Admittedly, I'm hazy on this now. I'm sure that I'll encounter it again, and will update this post at that time.
SixFour Web Design creates effective WordPress websites for small businesses as well as non-profit organizations.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not an error, exchange, builder, Views & Extensions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users