Where / How Do I Download Sync Plugin For Trial

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_aj_*

Guest_aj_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Howdy,

I'd really like to give Sync a try. I signed up for a 30 day trial, but when I log into my account, there is no plugin for me to download.

So here's my first question: Where do I download the plugin?

I figured maybe I should try logging in at sync.ithemes.com, but that page just kicked me to the curb and told me to come back when I have an account.

So I'd sure like to try Sync, but dear god yer killin' me with trying to get set up.

Help!

(please)

Thanks.

-aj

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,411 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hi aj,

we're looking into this. What is the iThemes username you created during signup?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 beestbuilt

beestbuilt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for replying to this topic.

For about 30 hours after you responded, I tried to reply, but couldn't get my posts to be accepted by your forum system. I also couldn't log back into my ithemes account, even after resetting my password multiple times.

I sent a long, detailed email to your support email address, and didn't hear anything back.

I figured I'd just move on to a different product since it seemed like you guys didn't really have your act together.

Suddenly, just now today, I had an email mysteriously appear in my inbox telling me my Sync trial is ready. I *still* haven't heard back from support, and I really hope this message actually shows up on your forum.

I can login to my account again, and Sync is showing up under my available downloads. That's great, but the road getting here has been pretty rocky.

Can you shed any light on what the deal with this was/is? I really like your products (from their descriptions and videos; I haven't used them yet), but I've gotta have rock-solid support to go along with 'em. My clients are depending on me, and by extension, you.

Thanks a bunch.

-aj

#4 beestbuilt

beestbuilt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

An update for anyone else evaluating ithemes:

I just got an email from Charleen in sales (sort of) responding to my support query. That's a step in the right direction, even if the email wasn't particularly helpful.

Thanks.

-aj

#5 Chris Jean

Chris Jean

Code Monkey

• Administrators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

I can see all of your replies, but for some reason, the forum put them in the moderation queue, requiring them to be approved. Unfortunately, it seems that the forum does not send response notifications when the responses are put in the queue. Due to the lack of notifications, I think Ronald didn't believe that you had replied. I'm going to find out why that happened and prevent it from happening in the future.

Very sorry about the trouble.

If you have any questions or issues using Sync, please post them in the Sync forum. If you look at some of the posts there, you will see that Gerroald and I are quite active there. Hopefully that can assuage some of your concerns.

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,411 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

Hi aj,

re.

View Postbeestbuilt, on 05 March 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:

Can you shed any light on what the deal with this was/is? I really like your products (from their descriptions and videos; I haven't used them yet), but I've gotta have rock-solid support to go along with 'em. My clients are depending on me, and by extension, you.

your posts all went into a moderation queue, and I failed to notice them last night (and the forum failed to notify me). There's probably no excuse for that, but I still want to apologise. At iThemes we take support very seriously, and we hope that this incident will remain just that ... an unfortunate incident,

again my apologies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#7 beestbuilt

beestbuilt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Hi Ronald & Chris,

That's a bummer. I hate it when my systems break. Hopefully things will be smoother for us both going forward.

Thanks.

-aj