Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Getting the following error:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ithemes-exchange/lib/pages/class.casper.php on line 55

I saw the post http://ithemes.com/forum/topic/56704-warning-in-exchange-account-page/ and posted there but I'm not sure that is followed by iTheme folks and I need this fixed as soon as possible.

I did as suggested and disabled all plugins and changed themes and got the same results. Error goes away only when Exchange is disabled.

PHP Version 5.4.24
WordPress 3.8.1
Builder w/ Market

latest versions of all plugins

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,383 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Hi bwmtools,

The developers have taken a look and a fix will be included in the next release of Exchange.

I do have a workaround for you in the meantime - go ahead and create a regular WordPress post.  The developer could only reproduce this when there were 0 WordPress 'Posts' and adding one removed the error.

If that doesn't work for you, let us know and we'll take another look.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Joe

Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

That workaround fixed it.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,383 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

Glad to hear it, bwmtools.  Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users