Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

information

Mobile Plugin Rtl Support

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_GalWPsite_*

Guest_GalWPsite_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Hi guys, I am Wordpress developer looking for an easy way to bring mobile support to my client websites. I in between your guys "Mobile Plugin" and "WPtouch pro".
I was wondering if the mobile plugin has RTL support?

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Hey GalWPsite,

Mobile doesn't currently support this. I think it would be a great feature and I'm going to add it as a feature request! I don't have a timeline of when/if it'll be implemented but I'll be sure and keep you posted of any changes.

Thanks,

Gerroald