Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

in progress

How To Remove Hidden Store Pages From Navigation?

navigation pages hidden invoice

3 replies to this topic

#1 karen

karen

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon, 3rd Party Exchange Addons
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

Hi there -

I have and I'm using the Invoice Add-on in Exchange. I believe this may be causing my problem?

When a user views my store - the page navigation suggests there are more pages than actually exist. I am making a guess this is due to the fact there ARE more pages  - it's just that they contain hidden products (invoices) un-viewable to the user.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening/cause the page navigation to only reflect visible product pages?

Thanks,
K

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,691 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

Hi K,

I'm not sure that this is the problem.  In Exchange on the store page, all products show on one page.  

Can you please provide me with a URL where this is happening so I can take a look?  That'd be the best way for me to diagnose any issues.  

Thanks,

Elise

#3 karen

karen

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon, 3rd Party Exchange Addons
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Elise. Here you go:

http://www.karengorrin.com/shop/

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,691 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

Hi K,

I think this might be an issue related to your theme.  You'll notice that it's showing multiple products at the same time:

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 11.19.13 AM.png

And if you click the Read More link, it refreshes the page with more products.  This would also probably explain why it's showing the pagination.  

Can you try temporarily activating one of the WordPress default themes, like Twenty Fourteen and then see if that clears up the issue?  

You can also try using the WordPress page type instead of the Exchange page type.  To do this, you'll first want to create a page named Store (or whatever you'd like it to be called).  Then go into Exchange > Settings > Pages and change the page type for the Store page to WordPress.  Select the page you just created from the dropdown menu that appears and copy the shortcode provided.  Save your settings and then paste the shortcode into your new Store page.  Once you've updated that page, check to see if it then displays properly.  

Give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress, navigation, pages, hidden, invoice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users