Backupbuddy & Just Host

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_andy_*

Guest_andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

Hello All,

Really new to all this website bulding lark, I have created a site using wordpress and have found Backup Buddy and would like to use it, My problem at the moment is that i am hosting with Just Host and i have been told this could cause issues.

Can anyone please explain if it is ok to use Backup Buddy with Just Host ? or what I can do if not ok ?

Thanks

Andy.

#2 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 11,949 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hi Andy

We are not aware of any particular issue(s) with that host but then again we cannot say whether or not any Customers are currently using that host.

We cannot comment on remarks made by any 3rd party as we have no idea what such remarks are based on or why the 3rd party making those remarks should consider that host to be deficient in any way.

If you can give us details of why those remarks were made and what the basis for those remarks is (hard evidence rather than just hearsay or an opinion) then we might be able to advise further. You might also check with your host as to their opinion and why someone might suggest their hosting is deficient in this respect, thanks.

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."